If you live in Canada, you may or may not at one point in your life received a phone call from BBM, The Bureau of Measurement. They conduct surveys 4 times a year to figure out the ratings. It’s a little skewed because they just send you a book and hope you’ll fill it out right, and though I’m sure 90% of people do, there’s the other 10% that probably mess it up.
Anyway, I received one of these surveys, as did my girlfriend. Next thing I know, we get a call from a telemarketer who’s only possible source for our name and number could have been BBM… How do I know this for sure? Well, listen to the audio!
I also put together a snazzy little video version and posted it on YouTube:
The YouTube version
I’m not saying for sure that BBM sold our information, maybe it was a leak from someone in their organization. But to say it was a coincidence… well it’s next to impossible.